Technology has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I grew up having a cell phone, computer, TV, stereo, etc. I am not a computer whiz by any means but if I try hard enough I can figure out most problems. Technology is a part of my everyday life. I use my computer daily, listen to my Ipod at the gym, and watch TV.
I hope this class helps me learn more about computers. I also hope it gives me some ideas that I can use later when I become a teacher. I'm sure there are many shortcuts and things I don't know about so hopefully this will help me learn new things.
I am 19 years old and a sophomore at FSU. I am in a sorority. I just got a new puppy whose name is Bismark and I think he is the most adorable thing in the world. I have a boyfriend and great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love dog! I have a long haired winner dog. What kind of dog is your puppy?
I like puppies!! what kind is it?
Being a child of the 80s and 90s, I have had to play catch up with technology. My 8-year-old can use the computer as well as I can!
Post a Comment